Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift
Competitive rate of $30.00 per hour
Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
On-site position located in Winter Park, FL
Monday – Thursday 4:30 pm – 3:00 am
Become a vital contributor to the dynamic world of vehicle manufacturing by joining our team as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with a prominent industry leader based in Winter Park, FL. Your expertise will play a crucial role in shaping the future of automotive innovation. Join us and be a key player in driving excellence in the heart of the manufacturing process.
Your New Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Role:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair plant equipment and machinery
- Perform various aspects of building maintenance, machinery maintenance and record keeping
- Perform and make adjustments necessary to maintain quality and production standards and operate machines in a safe manner
- Perform routine and scheduled preventative maintenance on production and facility equipment, machinery, and tools
What You Need for the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic role:
- 2 - 5 years experience in industrial or manufacturing maintenance environment
- Working knowledge of all equipment associated with fabrication (CNC Router, Doweler, Paint Booths and ovens, press brake, shears, punch press, mill, saws, table saws, band saws, horizontal/vertical sanders, vacuum form machine, and drill presses
- Read and understand engineering drawings, blue prints, assembly drawing, schematics and other written or verbal instructions presented in English
- General knowledge of air and hydraulic systems
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Submit your application online in one easy step!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.