Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Our client located in Graham, NC solves business critical problems from an engineering, innovative and performance perspective. They are committed to building a culture that is forward thinking, collaborative and proud with a sharp focus on customer service and sustained quality. If you’re have industrial maintenance experience and value the above mission, we’d love to talk to you today ~ Apply here!
What You Will Do:
- Identify and repair all types of drive chains, pullies, and oil leaks on all machines
- Perform and record preventive maintenance check list concerning maintenance department
- Perform and complete Mechanic/Maintenance daily worksheet form.
- Assist with basic building / facility maintenance, maintain the outside grounds of the facility
What You Need:
- 2 year prior experience industrial maintenance experience
- Proficiency in basic reading, writing, and mathematics
- Ability to stand/walk on your feet 8 hours a day.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to pass pre-employment substance screening and background check.
What’s In It For You:
- Lucrative starting pay rate / DOE
- 1st shift: 7:30am to 4:00pm M-F work schedule
- Weekly Paychecks
- Opportunity for advancement
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 440.324.7001 if you have any questions. If you are a Material Hander that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!