Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Competitive pay ranging from $25.00 – 35.00 per hour
On-site position located in South Orlando, FL
Hours 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Weekend work required, rotating schedule
Play a critical role in food manufacturing when you become an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a premier dessert manufacturer in South Orlando.
As an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, you will repair and maintain ovens, mixers, and other industrial cooking equipment. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What You Will Do as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Perform preventative maintenance on food production equipment
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions and make repairs or adjustments and make sure equipment is operating properly by adhering to a scheduled maintenance program
- Ensure all equipment throughout the industrial plant is operating correctly
- Adhere to a scheduled maintenance program
- Spot welding as needed
What You Need:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance, PLCs, proximity switches, inverters, and testing equipment
- Basic computer and troubleshooting skills
- Electrical Certification preferred
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals
- Welding stainless steel (Tig and Mig) preferred
- Experience in the operation of steam and hydronic boilers, natural gas burners, pneumatic compressors, cylinders, and valves preferred
- Provide your own hand tools
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.