An Industrial Preconstruction Manager is needed to fill a new position for a national general construction company headquartered in Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Flexible work/life balance schedule
- Visible role with room for advancement
- Premier organization with positive industry name recognition
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management
- Extensive experience estimating and project management in and industrial construction environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, strong business acumen and client relations
- Interpret and evaluate technical drawings.
- · Experienced with AutoCAD,Revit and Timberline Estimating or similar.
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Preconstruction Manager you will support of preconstruction services for midsize to large complex industrial projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide oversight and leadership to assigned internal team.
- Verify the accuracy of all estimates, scheduling, strategy and communication throught preconstruction process
- Drive standard of operations practices business processes and reporting among business units.
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Industrial Preconstruction Manger description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.