Information Security Manager
La Vista, NE 68128 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Full-time direct-hire Opportunity
- This position is located on-site at the company offices in the Omaha metro area.
- $130000 / year - $145000 / year pay with flexibility based on skills & experience.
- Be a crucial part of an esteemed organization, ensuring information security compliance across the enterprise.
- Play a key role in the development and modernization of security policies and procedures.
- Lead and oversee daily cybersecurity operations, implementing measures to safeguard critical organizational data.
- Opportunity to collaborate with various leadership teams and build effective relationships.
- Be actively involved in driving organizational culture towards heightened information security awareness.
- Experience in securing Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure is a must.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field is highly preferable.
- Bring a minimum of seven years of experience in information technology/security with progressive responsibilities.
- Leadership experience in healthcare IT for over 5+ years is an added advantage.
- Holding or the ability to obtain a CISSP or equivalent certification within one year of hire is necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are crucial.
- Implement, manage, and modernize security policies, procedures, and controls to protect against internal and external threats.
- Lead daily operations in cybersecurity, managing security controls within Amazon Web Services.
- Collaborate closely with Technology Managed Services providers and other security vendors to ensure robust cybersecurity practices.
- Participate in organizational Change Advisory Boards, influencing decisions and recommendations for cybersecurity improvement.
- Engage in security certification initiatives such as HITRUST, SOC 2, and maintain awareness of relevant laws and regulations like HIPAA.
- Develop, maintain, and participate in incident response plans and simulation exercises.
- Foster a culture of information security awareness through regular training and feedback sessions.
- Identify potential risks, making crucial recommendations to mitigate compliance and regulatory risks and safeguard organizational integrity and information privacy.
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Comprehensive & Inclusive Benefits
- A Great Team Environment
- Training Opportunities
- & Much more!