When you step into the role of Information Security Officer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Now is your time to service the community by implementing and running the enterprise information security program.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $30.00 - $35.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- Hybrid position that will allow you to work from home and in the office
- Located in the heart of Downtown Houston surrounded by various restaurants and shopping centers to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
Your New Role:
Join an established local government organization in Houston, TX as the Information Security Officer. You will be responsible for implementing and running the enterprise information security program. With your strong informative skills, you will have a profound impact on the transformation of the company’s Information Security program.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 2 days at home and 3 days in office.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required; a master’s or higher degree in information security, information technology, business administration, or relevant discipline is highly preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, or other similar credentials are required
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience is required, including 5 years in a leadership position
- Demonstrated experience and success in senior leadership roles in risk management, information security, and IT or OT security is required
Your New Organization:
This is an established public service company that is recognized for its services and support to promote a resilient workforce capable of providing continuous and uninterrupted support. They work hard to provide IT and Fleet support to various divisions and offices with high-quality and cost-effective solutions to optimize the business and operating models of support agencies.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Information Security Officer at this established public service organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.