Play a critical role in die casting when you become an Injection Mold Supervisor for a leading manufacturer of top quality tool and dye specializing in molds and fixtures in Omaha, NE.
As an Injection Mold Supervisor you will be responsible for using die casting/injection molding machine, leading a team, and performing maintenance on the machines. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most as an Injection Mold Supervisor:
- Competitive pay of $20 to $27 an hour
- Direct Hiring opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- 3rd shift opportunity 11:00pm-7:00am Monday through Friday
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- IRA w/ a company match
- Generous PTO
Your New Role as an Injection Mold Supervisor:
- Responsible for the startup, running, troubleshooting, and ending runs on injection molding machines.
- Responsible for assigning, training, and overseeing operators on injection molding machines as well as ensuring material handlers are doing their jobs correctly.
- Responsible for coming up with a daily plan for production
- Responsible for communicating with supervisors about completed and ongoing work as well as issues that have arisen.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining setup sheets for production runs.
What You Need as an Injection Mold Supervisor:
- Previous die casting/injection molding press machine operating experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Lifting up to 55 pounds
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and an IRA plan. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.