Inside Sales Representative
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
- Can handle fast-paced environment; fielding incoming calls, building rapport with customers; gathering pertinent information; preparing quotations.
- Closes/Services new accounts/sales by answering the telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information; providing and gathering - technical, market, and customer decision-making information
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; finding ways to add value to customer relationship
- Maintains communication with customers by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards, recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Takes initiative in all facets of communication with customers, sales, and working with the internal team
- Proven inside/outside sales/customer service experience (3+ years min)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dailing/receiving dozens of calls per day
- Experience working in CRM or ERP system
- Ability to mange time effectively, multi-task, and prioritize
- Strong communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Quick Learner
- Prospecting skills
- Relationship building
- Full time
- Health Insurance
- Matching 401K
- 11-12 Paid Holidays