When you step into the role of the inside sales representative, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your sales and relationship management expertise will strengthen a productive environment where customer satisfaction is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the inside sales representative:
- Salary starting at $50k negotiable based on experience
- Direct hire opportunity with benefits including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday daytime schedule
Your new role as the inside sales representative:
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing client base, acting as a consultant to provide information about services
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential new clients
- Track all sales activity and outreach using Salesforce
- Provide creative solutions to clients regarding safety regulations, product offerings, and service capabilities
- Maintain contact with current customer base to promote retention and engagement
Your experience to be the inside sales representative:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of sales experience in a business to business sales environment
- Safety or OSHA background preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Your New Organization:
This company is a non-profit workplace safety organization that has been in business for 100 years, and they strive to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by preventing workplace accidents and protecting employees in the workplace.
Enjoy a relaxed environment with access to a robust benefit package.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an inside sales representative at this safety-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.