Inside Valve Sales Representative
Houston, TX 77051 US
- Dedicated Support to answer or doordinate response for all requests from customers.
- Communicates product specifications, customer requirements and brand restrictions.
- Helps customers determine the best solution for their needsResponds to requests from customers for information.
- Engages in online inventory management and email communication the majority of the day.
- Provides information on product availability and pricing
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Commits to assist team members in achieving team goals.
- Associates degree in a business-related or technical field preferred
- Proven Sales Track history, highly motivated and has enthusiasm for sales
- Minimum of four (54 years or more of Industrial Valves and automation Sales experience
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and promote ideas
- Previous valve sales experience selling “value-added” products/services through a network of PVF distribution
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail and willingness to adapt to new ideas
- The ability to adapt to a highly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent Direct Hire And Compensation/Perks
- Industry Leader Is Known For Their Work Culture And Passion For Growth While Maintaining Superior Safety Standards
- Shopping & Restaurants Nearby
- Strong Financial Resources, Strong Customer Base, And Strong Name Brand
- Quality Product And A Formidable Reputation
- Direct Deposit Offered
- Health Insurance Offered
- A Company Focused On Tomorrow’s Solutions