This is a full-time Direct Hire position! All employees receive a week's paid vacation, 10 paid holidays a year, and full medical benefits FROM DAY ONE! This is a career opportunity as the company is continuing to grow. Qualified applicants could possibly start the very next day after completing the application process. Our client is an Injection Mold Manufacturing industry leader worldwide for nearly a century. After moving their entire operation to Mebane a little over a year ago they are growing at a substantial rate! Due to extensive growth, we are currently searching for reliable, hardworking, and skilled as well as unskilled candidates to fill their open positions.
- Monitor Injection Molding machines.
- Inspection of plastic products making sure they are correct to customer demands.
- Boxing of finished plastic product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in unison with other team members.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Lenient Background Requirements
What's in For You:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Week paid vacation, 10 paid holidays a year
- Starting pay for PM shift is $15.70
- PM Shift hours (7:45pm - 8:00am)
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today
or you can download our mobile app
to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at (336) 584-1762 for more information today!