Inspector / Packer
Due to service expansion, our great and growing client in Whitsett, NC is searching for a sewing mechanic! If you have relevant experience, apply here, or call us at (336) 584.1762 to join a successful and growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Package components and finished products manually
- Perform basic quality control checks including package counts and evaluating product or package appearance.
- Assemble product boxes, apply labels, and stack cases for movement to finished goods warehouse.
- Ensure FIFO is followed for all packaging transactions.
- Accurately pick and pack customer order for shipment.
- Assist others in various areas of department and returns.
What You Need:
- One year of prior material handling experience
- Punctuality and availability to work 1st shift
What’s In It For You:
- $14.00 an hour starting pay (DOE)
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.584.1762 if you have any questions. If you are an Inspector/Packer that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!