The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Bridgeview, IL 60455 US
Posted: 02/15/2023 2023-02-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Engineering Job Number: SL90612016
Our client in Bridgeview, IL is a leader in the contract machining industry. We are seeking a 2nd shift Inspector to join our team.
What You Will Do:
- Operate Brown & Sharpe CMM (working knowledge of PC-DMIS preferred)
- Proficient in setting up production gaging and teardown for processing equipment
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T, and use of various inspection equipment (ex: dial bore, snap gages, height gages, profilometer, optical comparator)
- Minimum of 1 year of successful experience as a Quality Assurance Inspector or similar role in a metals manufacturing environment. No exceptions!
- Experience with machining processes – CNC lathes and Mills/ Red blueprints
What’s In It For You:
- $20.00-$25.00/hour BOE
- 2nd shift hours
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
Please call our skilled recruiter, Sabrina Luxton, at 216-799-0112 if you have any questions. If you are an experienced Inspector that is looking for an opportunity for growth this is the job for you. Apply today.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.