The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Crete, IL 60417 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-03 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: CS619329524
Our client located in Crete, IL is a specialty steel plate distributor and processor, with a comprehensive inventory of carbon & alloy plate, as well as a unique mix of processing capabilities. They are in search of an experienced inspector to join their team.
What You Will Do:
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Mark items with details, such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
What You Need:
- Previous inspector/packager experience is REQUIRED.
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for over 8 hrs.
- Have basic math skills including reading fractions and decimals.
What’s In It for You:
- Mid shift – 10am-6:30pm
- Starting at $18/hr
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 708-747-6600.