Lincoln, NE 68508 US
Play a critical role in helping a local weatherization company meet its production and construction goals when you become an inspector in Lincoln, NE.
As an inspector you will communicate with homeowners regarding expectations, process of the program, and recommended measures and repairs needed.
What Matters Most:
- Starting wage: $19-$22 / hour
- $1,000 training incentive
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Employer-paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability coverage.
- Paid Time Off plan and 12 paid holidays.
- 401K with employer match.
Your New Role:
As an inspector you will conduct initial home inspections, communicate and follow up with contractors, complete audit software and generate work orders, and assist with communications between all parties.
What You Need:
- Two to five years’ experience with and knowledge of the building trade preferred.
- Have or be able to obtain the following certifications within 6 months of employment: Lead Safe RRP, OSHA -30, BPI Crew Leader
- Knowledge of general electrical, plumbing, structural and repair standards.
- Knowledge of Building and Safety Codes and Regulations.
- Valid Nebraska Driver’s License and good driving record required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Outlook and basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Your New Organization:
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.