Inspector/Packer Machine Operator - All Shifts
We have partnered with local injection molding company in Burlington, NC. This company specializes in manufacturing parts for cars and tools and more! They are seeking dedicated, reliable, and hardworking individuals who are seeking a long-time opportunity to build a career. Bilingual candidates are preferred.
What You Will Do:
- Inspect parts that machine manufacturers and package them the proper box correctly.
- Operate multiple machines at one time.
- Maintain good communication with shift associates, supervisors, and management.
- Abide by all company rules and regulations.
What You Need:
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds consecutively.
- Team player attitude
What’s In It For You:
- Weekly pay
- Referral program
- Eligibility to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, and direct deposit.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.584.1762 if you have any questions. If you are an individual looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!