The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Douglasville, GA 30134 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-20 Industry: Professional Job Number: WC768540317
Direct Hire Install Manager
Location: Douglasville, GA
Job Summary: Seeking an Install Manager with experience in the Sign industry to schedule and dispatch sign installers to install, repair and service signs by performing the following duties.
- Estimates jobs for install.
- Reviews work-in progress schedules; confirms last-day-in-shop dates with install orders.
- Establishes installation priorities.
- Creates and publishes installation schedule according to install order specification, establishes priorities and availability/capability or workers, parts, materials, machines, and equipment.
- Verifies availability of parts and equipment to ensure scheduled installations.
- Confirms permitting/inspection paperwork, site maps and directions; assembles same into installation package.
- Assigns jobs to installers; distributes install orders and installation packages; supervises loading installation trucks as required; dispatches assigned installers to scheduled installation sites.
- Receives check-in and progress update calls from installers in the field.
- Updates sale reps regarding progress of installations and changes in scheduling/completion.
- Compiles reports concerning progress or work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to appraise production planning personnel of installation delays.
- Keeps records of installations, repairs, and parts needed to complete installations.
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed to complete installation.
- Reports damage incurred during installations; expedites fabrication of replacement parts; schedules return trips as necessary for repair, replacement and touch-ups.
- Signs off on installation hours and materials; forwards completed install order to accounts receivable clerk for invoicing.
- Performs quality control inspections on larger installations.
- Updates knowledge of new and relevant local and state electrical/sign code changes.
- Updates knowledge of new industry products, materials and techniques.
- Promotes and sells Lighted Signs Services.
- Directly supervises fourteen employees in the Install & Services. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability To solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills to perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SharePoint- DeNet Database software; CorelDraw Design software; Microsoft Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Must maintain CDL licenses and certifications in the following: forklift, crane, welding etc.
Benefits: Benefits and compensation will be discussed during the interview.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.