A well-known food manufacturer in the Chicago area near Little Village and Lawndale is seeking a skilled Instrumentation Technician to join their team. This is a union facility with an employee-based focus.
What You Will Do:
- Repair complex electrical equipment, including automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems and alarms
- Install electrical equipment with minimal instructions
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules
- Performs complex wiring assignments. Installs power, light, electronic and control circuits
- Provide technical assistance to lower-level maintenance electricians
- Computer proficiency in programming, PLCs, and Foxboro
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Completion of formal apprenticeship or equivalent required
Benefits and Details:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please contact our skilled recruiter, Sabrina Luxton, @ 216-799-0112 with any questions.