Insurance Verification Specialist
Zip Code: Humble, TX 77338 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $16 - $17 an hour
Are you an Insurance Verification Specialist seeking a new career? Are you seeking a stable opportunity with excellent benefits? Our client is seeking Insurance Verification to join their growing team. Submit your application today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Insurance Verification Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Comply with pre-certification information and forward it to the insurance company to establish medical necessity and prior approval.
- Perform regular follow-up calls with insurance companies to check the status of the prior authorization request. Submit additional documentation if required.
- Notify patients of any deductible and coinsurance due at the time of service
- Communicate with patients directly when necessary to obtain additional insurance information.
- Handle activities related to verification of insurance benefits for patients, if necessary
Insurance Verification Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a high-volume Insurance Verification/Prior Authorization role is required.
- Complete COVID Vaccination is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- A large and growing Cardiovascular group located in Humble, TX
- Starbucks in the building and other restaurants nearby for dining out
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the comprehensive benefits package, which includes a 401k, health, dental, and vision insurance!
- During your employment with Team1Medical, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 - $17 an hour
If you are an eager Insurance Verification Specialist seeking an opportunity to learn and grow alongside an outstanding Cardiovascular group, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.