The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Columbus, GA 31903 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Job Number: KF258230526
Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31903
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $13 - $17 an hour
A well-known specialty healthcare system clinic in Columbus, GA, immediately needs an Intake Specialist to join their team! Here is a great career opportunity to use your patient-centric attitude with an employer who appreciates your contribution to their clinic. If you want to take your career to the next level – Submit your resume today!
Intake Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Register new patients; verify all paperwork, insurance and collect appropriate identification.
- Assist the patients with the check-in/out process; Schedule all appointments.
- Collect co-payments
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieve ER or Hospital records as needed.
Intake Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be familiar with medical terminology and HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Must be familiar with office equipment, such as scanners, copiers, printers, computers, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule varies as you work 11:30 am to 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and work Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
- Work with one of the most well-known specialty clinics in Columbus, GA.
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $13 - $17 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.