The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Topeka, KS 66605 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Executive Job Number: AA316755522
Do you have a passion for Accounting and Finance and enjoy “getting in the weeds” to find answers? Join a Critical Access Hospital in Kansas as an Interim Chief Financial Officer. The Interim Chief Financial Officer will report directly to the CEO in all things Accounting and Finance to identify gaps, and areas of opportunity, and improve processes.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Recently construction on campus
• Top 100 Critical Access Hospital
• Financially sound
• Fully staffed with providers and employees
• Lots of outdoor activities including hunting and fishing
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Ability to adapt to and support organizational change as necessary
• Strong multi-tasking skills with the ease of changing directions upon request and needs
• Communicate effectively and professionally
• Promote a cooperative and congenial work environment that promotes accountability and teamwork.
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required
• Master’s degree in business, health care administration, finance, or accounting is preferred
• Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience and responsibility in healthcare finance
• Strong ethical and technical skills in accounting and finance including general ledger; patient accounting; cash flow; cost/benefit analysis; revenue management; operating budget development; benefit distribution and reporting and forecasting
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Possess strong analytical skills to evaluate and interpret trends and financial data at the macro level and present these trends to others in an understandable manner
• In-depth understanding of finance as well as a broad understanding of how the organization is structured
• Ability to develop capital and operational budgets
• Ensure that all federal, state, and local financial regulatory and compliance requirements are met
• Participate in meetings and committees as necessary to provide insight on financial, strategic, and operational decisions
• Provide continual financial analysis of services, projects, and potential services that will assist in the viability of the organization
• Develop, implement, and monitor financial policies, protocols, and procedures
• Ensures general ledger is accurate and that Month end and Year end processes are completed timely and accurately
• Champion the continuous improvement of internal and external financial reporting processes and deliverables
• Work with budget analysts to identify variances and reporting of such variances in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned and the need arises
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Interim Chief Financial Officer description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!