The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Interim Program Manager II, Department of Clinical Research and Population Health
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 02/10/2023 2023-02-10 2023-04-20 Industry: Healthcare Executive Job Number: JW980063210
Interim Program Manager II, Department of Clinical Research and Population Health needed to fill a new position for a highly respected healthcare system headquartered in Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Contract (3-3.5 month)
• Remote Eligible position
• Located in a vibrant metropolitan area
• Highly rated healthcare system
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelors' Degree Required. Master’s Degree (MBA, MPH, related degree) preferred
• Minimum of five to seven years of progressively responsible experience working in various functional areas, such as operations, research and analysis, project management, strategic planning, business process engineering or quality improvement
• Preferred experience in administrative and leadership positions in a medical school (or equivalent) related to Population Health activities
• Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively with colleagues, leaders, and staff at all levels
• Must have the ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and adhere to timelines
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Leads the development, implementation, and monitoring of key projects in population health, including supporting evaluation efforts and making recommendations for program enhancements and new projects. Supports both Omaha and Phoenix based initiatives.
• Builds interdisciplinary collaborations with community partners and Creighton educational programs. Supports optimal hybrid work environment and effective team collaborations across sites and settings.
• For all externally funded initiatives, provides oversight and management of scheduling, planning, and reporting in addition to the development and implementation of the project by adhering to timelines and budgets.
• Manages and formally convenes collaboratives and advisory group. Ensures collaboration and guidance from key stakeholders.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Interim Program Manager II, Department of Clinical Research and Population Health description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!