Internal Audit Manager
Lincoln, NE 68506 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Outstanding leadership and overall people-first culture
• Base salary between $80-100k + Bonus
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• MUST have a CPA or CIA designation
• MUST have experience executing Audits and prefer experience in banking
• Deep understanding of risk-based audits and compliance-oriented cultures
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
Your audit program will execute like a well-oiled machine and uncover areas of improvement with consultative & analytical advice on how to create better processes. You lead with warmth and a caring style that encourages your team to be their authentic self.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Develop, plan, and execute audit program
• Present findings to audit committee
• Lead and develop a small team of audit specialists
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Bank holidays!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Internal Audit Manager description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.