International Logistical Support
Tampa, FL 33607 US
- Generate routing and book flights with cargo and passenger airlines through telephone, email, and online portals.
- Assist with logistics of pet moves nationally and internationally.
- Generate all shipping documents and kennel labels.
- Prepare health certificates for international travel, vaccination certificates and required veterinary and pet move-related documentation.
- Assist with intake process & provide support for intake specialist as needed.
- Be a liaison for information between the domestic and international teams.
- Create/modify company documents for both internal use and client distribution.
- Assist in shipping flight kennels to clients as needed.
- Assist accounting with necessary filing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Logistics or Administration.
- MS Office proficient, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Minimum 3 years of international shipping, transportation, or logistical support
- Experience with Live chat.
- Proficient Data Entry
- Bi-lingual / Tri-lingual helpful
- $18.50 – $20.50 per hour
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM Mon-Fri
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!