An international, renowned organization headquartered in Omaha, NE is looking for a Senior International Tax subject matter expert to join their team in their Omaha location. This is an excellent opportunity that gives you career growth opportunity and visibility to many business units within the organization.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- HYBRID – Monday – Wednesday in office -MUST BE LOCAL TO APPLY AND BE CONSIDERED
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- $90,000 - $105,000 depending on experience
- GENEROUS BONUS PLAN
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Min 3 years in international tax experience- including strategic planning and M&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven research and analytical thinking skills
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
The Senior International Tax Accountant will act as a liaison between the different business units as a subject matter expert fielding questions surrounding, laws, regulations, strategic planning, M&A and more. This role will own the international tax function, so this person will be completing the international tax returns, as well.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage International Tax returns
- Support Tax Credit Compliance
- Field questions surrounding M&A
- Strategic Planning
- Research and understand all tax laws and any corresponding changes to the law
- Go-to for all international tax questions
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- $160 monthly parking stipend
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior International Tax Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
YOUR CAREER PARTNER:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.