When you enter the role as an Inventory Clerk, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your administrative expertise will strengthen a dynamic environment where you will be responsible for picking and pulling parts from inventory, stocking parts into inventory, and staging job orders.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $15 - $17
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success.
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The location of the organization is in the Northwest Houston region directly off Highway 290.
Your New Role:
Join a globally owned industrial equipment organization in Houston, TX, as the Inventory Clerk. You will stock inventory from received goods and returned materials, respond to material requests for materials to be pulled across all departments, and fulfill shortage tickets with received inventory while maintaining the shortage ticket process. With your innovative skills, you will work diligently and efficiently while keeping in mind quality and industry best practices consistently.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience is required; experience in inventory picking and stocking in industrial and manufacturing industries is highly preferred
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, and Access) is required.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills are required.
Your New Organization:
This globally known leak testing equipment organization has been around since 1963 and works hard to provide leak testing equipment and solutions for medical devices, automotive, electric vehicle, industrial, and packaging industries.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Inventory Clerk at this esteemed industrial equipment supply organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.