Play a critical role in inventory management when you become an Inventory Specialist for a global leader that specializes in making the world a cleaner, safer, and healthier place in Joliet, IL.
As an Inventory Specialist, you will perform cycle counts regularly and manage inventory. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $21 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- 1st Shift opportunity – 7:00am-3:30pm Monday through Friday with overtime available
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program
Your New Role:
As an Inventory Specialist, you will have a big impact on inventory management. You'll utilize SAP, enter data into WMS, track data and provide reports as necessary, and perform cycle counts and manage inventory.
What You Need:
- 2 years of inventory management experience
- Experience with SAP required
- Ability to work as a team
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to interpret instructions, both written and verbal
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 815-556-8275.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.