When you step into the role of Investment Accounting Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your financial expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading accounting and financial reporting in the investment space.
Join this outstanding role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive base salary $120,000 + Bonus, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities and direct access to client’s benefits
- Hybrid role - be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team
Your New Role:
Join an exceptional financial services organization based in Midwest as the Investment Accounting Manager. You will lead the preparation of financial schedules for GAAP, Statutory, and other regulatory purposes. With your strong leadership skills, you will have a profound impact on a high-performing culture.
You will lead a collaborative team that is committed to improving financial and accounting reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree; CPA preferred
- 7 years of accounting experience – both public & private – is ideal
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Investment Accounting experience required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Dataiku, Power BI
- Experience with PAM & ERP software
Your New Organization:
This is a transformative company, recognized for insurance and financial services innovation. They work hard to improve people's lives through financial services.
Enjoy a supportive environment with solid benefits, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules, & PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Investment Accounting Manager at this financial services leader. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call (402)704-1304
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.