Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
- $17 - $21 per hour (base plus tips)
- Free Disney Pass
- Free Uniform (cleaning provided by company)
- Scheduling between 6am – 2am Monday – Sunday
- Work at various location upon request
- Assist the Unit Manager in the overall day to day operations of the kiosks.
- Responsible for the supervision of employees, follow up training.
- Mix, sell and serve approved alcoholic beverages to guests aged 21 and older
- Process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Provide baked goods, beverages and service to Guests
- Follow procedures designed to meet standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Maintain all equipment and machinery in safe, efficient working order
- Access all areas of the kiosks and theme parks including selling areas, stock area, and register area
- Proven leadership experience.
- Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Lifting – up to 50 pounds, Bending, Climbing, Pushing/pulling equipment
- Able and willing to mix, sell and serve approved alcoholic beverages to guests aged 21 and older upon request and verification of age requirement
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees.