Kitting Material Coordinator
The Kitting Material Coordinator is responsible for the daily receiving of production material from various internal departments, outside services and customer supplied, staging of that material, and assuring all material is accurately accounted for prior to the production start date. They communicate to Production Schedulers and Supervisors any issues, shortages, or missing material and assist in setting up and tear down of production lines when time permits.
What You Will Do:
- Works closely with the Production Schedulers and utilizes daily production kit schedules to confirm all required elements for a kit job have been accounted for, prior to kitting
- Receive material from various production areas across the facility for upcoming jobs. Using a forklift and manual pallet jacks to bring to kitting staging area
- Inspects material received to confirm load tags are complete with, proper identification, job number, customer, skid number, skid count, quantity, and version
What You Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Basic computer skills including email, basic mouse, keyboard and menu navigation
- Basic math skills
- 1+ years of experience working in printing, manufacturing, distribution and/or fulfilment
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred but not mandatory
What’s In It for You:
- Paid Breaks
- Climate controlled environment
- Room for advancement
- $16-$18 DOE 1st Shift 7am-3pm
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have questions about this position please reach out to our Charlotte branch at 704-588-8161 or by email at Charlotte@trnstaffing.com. We look forward to helping you find your next career move!