Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Set-up and operate a Lasers: Mazak w/load & unload system, and Amada Fiber Lasers.
- Troubleshoot any issues, take corrective action
- Inspect parts
- De-nesting laser cut parts and staging to WIP inventory
- Perform minor equipment PM’s/daily cleaning.
- Experience with using N-cell nesting software a plus
- Experience with Mazak, Amada Fiber and/or Trumpf lasers a plus
- Industrial mathematics skills
- Understanding & knowledge of blueprint reading
- Strong degree of mechanical aptitude
- 2nd shift: 2:50pm-10:20pm Monday-Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org