The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Kenosha, WI 53144 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-05-01 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JH859443213
Well established manufacturer in Kenosha is currently seeking an experienced, energetic, self-starting, highly skilled Laser Operator to join their 2nd shift team.
What you will do:
- Set-up and operate a Lasers, including Mazak w/load & unload system, Amada Fiber and a Trumpf laser
- Troubleshoot any issues, take corrective action
- Ensure plant is secured/locked at the end of the shift
- Selecting the correct material type/thickness
- De-nesting laser cut parts and staging to WIP inventory
What you need:
- Experience operating lasers with load/unload systems, Mazak, Amada Fiber and/or Trumpf lasers a plus
- Experience with using N-cell nesting software a plus
- Industrial mathematics skills, knowledge of blueprint reading
- High school diploma or equivalent
What’s in it for you:
- 2nd shift: 3:30pm - Midnight, Monday - Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com