The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Pontiac, IL 617640615 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-08 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: SS344088320
Laser CNC Operator
Our manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Laser CNC Operator who can run a variety of Laser CNC Machines and help to enhance the productivity of our organization. The successful candidate will perform work quality checks and monitor machine output each hour and generate comprehensive reports for management. If you are a skilled Laser CNC Operator with 2+ years' experience working for a manufacturing business, we encourage you to submit an application for this position.
What you will do:
- Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks and other identifying marks as required.
What you will need:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass.
- Ability to read shop drawings and specifications.
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Streator office at 815-672-2020 or send your resume to: Streator@TRNstaffing.com