Sanford, FL 32771 US
- Prioritize jobs by shipping dates.
- Secure pipe needed; per work instructions.
- Label pipe; per work instructions.
- Cut pipe to proper length; per work instructions.
- Perform pipe “end preparation” (grooving).
- Visually and physically inspect grooves; per work instruction.
- Return pipe to production line to be welded.
- Sign-off on cover weld sheet after completing layout requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the welding process.
- Physical stamina and ability to perform laborious and strenuous work for extended hours, including overtime up to 25 hours per week, if necessary.
- Good communication skills. Sense of pride, integrity, and organizational ability.
- Must enjoy working independently and with others in an indoor, fabrication production environment.
- Pay $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 2:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.