Houston, TX 77092 US
- Operate basic hand tools and overhead crane involved in the lay up operations according to guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate inventory level of slat material and other layup supplies.
- Experience with various handheld measuring equipment. i.e., tape measure, calipers, Interpret engineering drawings, engineering specifications and written process procedures.
- Work with labor and materials traceability documentation and guidelines, such as ISO 9001
- Quality Management Symptoms
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires one-year certificate from college or technical school or minimum of five years related experience and/or training
- Must have received the COVID vaccine and provide the applicable documentation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Located near the highway with close access to restaurants
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands-on experience with a well-known global oil and gas supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.