Play a critical role in electronic manufacturing when you become a Lead Assembler for a leading manufacturer in Largo, FL.
As the Lead Assembler, you provide a high level of mechanical assembly and system level integration to support a manufacturing business. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of/ranging $27 - $23 an hour
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Largo, FL area
Your New Role:
- As the Lead Assembler, you will have a big impact on the routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, materials, products, processes and/or equipment of a leading technology company
- Perform advanced-level assembly functions, which may include prep, mechanical, harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings
- Perform soldering and installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Interpret blueprints, process flow instructions and other written or verbal instructions
What You Need:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in mechanical or electronic assembly
- Previous experience with soldering
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.