The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Lead Production Operator
Timberlake, NC 27583 US
Posted: 05/16/2023 2023-05-16 2023-07-03 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: MG751891331
Our client has been a Tobacco industry leader in the Timberlake, NC area for over 10 + years. Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated self-starters to fill a number of open positions. If you have strong production supervisory and machine operator experience, we’d like to speak with you!
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor and Record operational or production data throughout the shift.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers in threshing department of tobacco processing plan
- Push buttons on control panels to start conveyors and machines.
- Observe threshing machine units to detect jams and defective machine operations.
- Remove clogged tobacco, using metal rod or help diverts flow of tobacco to another processing line until jams are cleared.
- Communicate to Management and help turns valves to regulate flow of steam and water into ordering machine
- Inspect production equipment.
- Exchange information with colleagues.
- Instruct workers to use equipment or perform technical procedures.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Work with others to resolve production problems or equipment malfunctions.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Sweep floors and place tobacco or non-tobacco related materials in bins via shovel
- Previous tobacco experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lift to 50 pounds.
- Teamwork, Coordination, Dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing that there is a problem.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- $19.00 hourly rate of pay
- April through August -> Monday – Thursday work schedule -> 6am to 4pm
- During Season may be asked to work a back shift 2nd or 3rd from September - March
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 434-214-6484 if you have any questions.