Omaha, NE 68116 US
Come and join the Northwest Omaha apartment complex as a leasing assistant. This leasing assistant position is a great opportunity for someone who is sales minded, personable, can problem solve, is confident, enthusiastic, and is willing to jump in and learn from an experienced property manager. This position will offer growth opportunities for the right leasing assistant.
Duties of the leasing assistant include:
- Assists the property manager or assistant property manager with ongoing leasing functions at the site
- Prepare move-in files, take applications, answer telephone inquiries, greet, qualify, and show apartments to prospective residents
- Provide resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease and strive to secure resident lease renewals
- Process applications and input information into Yardi
- Process annual recertifications and lease renewals
- Conduct resident orientation
- Prepare and follow-up on maintenance work orders
What to expect as a leasing assistant:
- 5-day work week – must work Saturday will get one day off during the week
- Winter Hours: 8:30a – 5:30p (Monday – Friday) 10a – 6p (Saturday)
- Summer Hours: 9a – 6p (Monday – Friday) 10a – 6P (Saturday)
- Pay starting at $16 / hour
- Business casual dress code
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
If you have what it takes to be a leasing assistant apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.