Lincoln, NE 68508 US
- Prepare and type a variety of legal documents, including correspondence, memoranda, pleadings, contracts, and other legal materials.
- Transcribe dictation and draft standard correspondence and documents as needed.
- Thoroughly proofread all work completed before returning to assignor.
- Manage incoming mail and correspondence, ensuring accurate routing, verification, and timely filing for administrative staff, attorneys, and paralegals.
- Screen telephone calls and record messages with professionalism and discretion.
- Maintain the attorney and Director's calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, depositions, and travel arrangements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of critical dates into the system, including court appearances, filing deadlines, and statutes of limitation.
- Initiate and manage the opening and closing of client files, including conflict of interest checks and maintenance of records.
- Five or more years on the job experience in a law office setting and knowledge and understanding of legal procedures and formats.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Pay starting at $57k annually
- Generous PTO accrual plan up to 20 days 0-4 years
- 401(k) 4% employer match
- Profit-sharing plan; this includes Roth as well.
- Group traditional and high-deductible health insurance options.
- Dependent coverage is Available.
- Medical coverage begins the first day of the month after an employee starts full-time employment
- Dental and Vision