The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Wichita, KS 67214 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Industry: Legal Job Number: AS649163330
The Reserves Network has partnered with a prominent mid-sized law firm with an established Family Law, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation practice groups, looking to add a legal assistant to their Wichita office. This firm is proud to offer a challenging, rewarding, and collegial work environment.
Duties of the legal assistant include:
- Completes all data entry and case file management tasks including: set up and maintain client files, indices, labels, folders, binders, etc. with proficiency and accuracy; scanning, uploading and coding case related materials for incorporation into electronic case file using document management system (DMS).
- Assist in drafting correspondence, pleadings, memos, charts, etc. Proofreads and reformats as requested with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing, printing and filing.
- Research, print and organize case materials, pleadings and correspondence from document management systems as needed by case teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the legal assistant include:
- Two years of professional experience in a legal environment supporting a family law team. Equivalent education or paralegal certification will be considered in lieu of of requisite experience
Job perks of the legal assistant include:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, starting at $20.00
- M-F Schedule 8 am to 5pm
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as group accident, critical illness w/cancer benefits, short term disability, behavioral health, term life and identify theft
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have legal experience and are looking for a new opportunity with great company, hit apply and I will reach out to you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.