Licensed Practical Nurse [LPN] - Contract
Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record results in their file
- Maintain cleanliness and comfort of the patients, including bathing, feeding, and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, i.e., administer medications and age-appropriate vaccinations
- Evaluate the patient’s well-being and report any needs to medical staff
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and their families as directed by physicians
- Move patients from wheelchairs, beds, and gurneys to designated rooms
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 or more years of patient care experience, preferably within a hospital setting
- Must be licensed in Georgia as a Registered Nurse or be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school with successful completion of Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- This position is a long-term temporary assignment – 36-hour shifts per week over a 12-week contract. Once completed, you will be eligible for a contract renewal.
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known hospitals servicing various specialties and disciplines.
- The hospital is located near various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- The hospital offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- You can receive a bonus of up to $3,000 every four weeks when you continue to work with the hospital.
- Once hired, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, including Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!