Licensed Practical Nurse
Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31094
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Assisted Living | Salary: $21 - $27 an hour
An assisted living facility in Columbus, Georgia that is known for its quality of care and service has an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse. The Licensed Practical Nurse will fill in for the Nursing Director temporarily completing resident assessments, reviewing questions, and answering questions some of the families will ask about their loved ones. If you are patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills this position is for you. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
- Complete resident assessments
- Review and answer questions from the families seeking assistance
- Administer appropriate medications
- Provide basic comfort care
- Record vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Completion from a credited and valid vocational training course is required
- Must have completed and passed the NCLEX-PN is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- There are local restaurants and various shopping centers located nearby to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- The company offers career opportunities to fuel your passion and dedication to helping older adults
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $21 - $27 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Columbus, Georgia. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.