The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77004 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Industry: Professional Job Number: OG32606424
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77004 | Location: Downtown Houston | Midtown
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Behavioral Health & Psychiatry | Salary: $70,000 - $78,000 a year
Do you have experience working as a therapist? Do you want to take the next step in your career to work closer to home? A Houston healthcare organization is partnering with Team1Medical Staffing to seek a Licensed Therapist who will perform clinical activities, such as independent assessments and service interventions directed by each patient’s treatment plans and specified needs. Whether it be now or later, you do not want to miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and work towards helping the community, one person at a time. Submit your resume today!
Licensed Therapist’s Responsibilities
- Perform community-based crisis assessments to determine the needed level of care, assess for safety, and formulate a diagnosis.
- Provide crisis counseling and intervention to individuals to reduce symptoms, provide education, and prevent admission to a restrictive environment.
- Collaborate with the patient to create a treatment plan and outline long-term goals.
- Provide case management activities to assist patients and coordinate access to the care and services needed for their treatment plan.
- Provide information on mental health, the importance of medications and treatment compliance, and other clinical-related to individuals, families, and the community as needed
- Act as the designated crisis staff once a week; Enter and contact all new referrals, answer all incoming calls, and respond to Emergent and Urgent classified referrals.
Licensed Therapist’s Qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Behavior, Psychology, or a Human Service related field is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- Must be an LPC and LMFT Associate
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
Company Culture & Perks
- The location of the building is in Midtown where this part of Houston comes alive with unique restaurants, city attractions, and stores to explore during breaks and lunch.
- Work Schedule hours may vary depending on the scheduling and will have to work some holidays and be readily available for on-call duties.
- Sign-on bonus referral of up to $2,000!
- Free Parking included
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Salary: $70,000 - $78,000 a year
Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX’s most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.