The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 04/25/2023 2023-04-25 2023-07-04 Industry: Professional Job Number: OG326627425
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston | First Ward
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Behavioral Health & Psychiatry | Salary: $73,000 - $82,000 a year
Do you have experience working as a therapist? Do you want to take the next step in your career to work closer to home? A Houston healthcare organization is partnering with Team1Medical Staffing to seek a Licensed Therapist who will perform clinical activities, such as independent assessments and service interventions directed by specific treatment plans and needs. Here is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and work towards helping the community, one person at a time. Submit your resume today!
Licensed Therapist’s Responsibilities
- Perform clinical assessments to evaluate the individual’s eligibility and treatment needs.
- Monitor the individual’s progress with the treatment goals established to determine the individual’s effectiveness and provide interventions if needed.
- Provide cognitive behavioral therapy to focus on the severity of the persistent symptoms of the individual and increase their ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Create and implement the inclusive assessment of needs, admission and discharge planning, and service authorizations)
- Train and educate about the nature and importance of mental health, address symptom-related problems that interfere with the individual's daily functioning, the importance of medications, and other related information.
- Develop and implement activities to assist the individual to access the necessary care and services they require according to their treatment plan.
Licensed Therapist’s Qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Sociology is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- Knowledgeable and capable to use crisis intervention techniques
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred.
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is located on the outskirts of Downtown Houston, right next to the University of Houston-Downtown, 4-star quality restaurants, and has close access to the Metrorail!
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; hours may vary upon hiring
- Sign Bonus of $2,000!
- Free Parking!
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Salary: $73,000 - $82,000 a year
Submit your application and resume to see what opportunities can take you to the next level in your career!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX’s most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.