The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77087 US
Posted: 04/25/2023 2023-04-25 2023-07-01 Industry: Professional Job Number: OG497282425
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77087 | Location: Southeast Houston | Golfcrest Area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Behavioral Health & Psychiatry | Salary: $67,000 - $82,000 a year
Do you have experience working as a therapist? Do you want to take the next step in your career to work closer to home? A Houston healthcare organization is partnering with Team1Medical Staffing to seek a Licensed Therapist who will provide services to children and adolescents between the ages of 4-17 in the clinic. Here is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and work towards helping the community, one child at a time. Submit your resume today!
Licensed Therapist’s Responsibilities
- Perform clinical assessments to evaluate the children and adolescents to test their eligibility for treatment.
- Monitor the child or adolescent’s progress with the treatment goals established to determine the individual’s effectiveness and provide interventions if needed.
- Provide cognitive behavioral therapy to focus on the severity of the persistent symptoms of the child or adolescent and increase their ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Create and implement the inclusive assessment of needs, admission and discharge planning, and service authorizations and speak with the parents of the child or adolescent.
- Train and educate about the nature and importance of mental health to the parents and family, address symptom-related problems that interfere with the child or adolescent’s daily functioning, and additional related information.
- Develop and implement activities to assist the child or adolescent to improve their day-to-day skills.
Licensed Therapist’s Qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Sociology is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is immediately off 610 South Loop and is minutes away from MacGregor Park and the University of Houston Campus.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no holidays.
- Sign Bonus of $2,000!
- Free Parking!
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Salary: $67,000 - $82,000 a year
Submit your resume today to see how you can enhance your skills to aid the young generation and their families!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX’s most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.