Step into the role of Licensed Vocational Nurse, to impact one of Houston's resourceful public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform direct care in a mobile team setting and will travel to and from vaccine and testing sites located throughout Harris County to administer age-appropriate vaccines.
Don’t miss this chance to join a progressive team that is dedicated to serving the citizens of Harris County.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $30.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- The location to report to on the first day of the assignment will be in the Emerson Place area on the Northside of Houston
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public health organization in Houston, TX. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse, you will provide direct care to the Houston community by interviewing clients, documenting their medical information in the EMR: Epic system, and participating in performing quality assurance checks on lab specimens to prepare for transportation. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you provide accessible care to those in need of help.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, times may vary upon the specific team and mobile unit, with some weekends.
Be part of an inviting and progressive team that is dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care in underserved communities.
- A current and valid Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification with the State of Texas is required
- 1+ years as a direct care nurse is required; experience working with mobile units is highly preferred
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certifications are required
- EMR: Epic experience is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its public health services to the surrounding communities of Houston. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step toward career fulfillment as a Licensed Vocational Nurse with a renowned public healthcare organization? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.