Licensed Vocational Nurse
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77093 | Location: North Houston | Tasfield Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $30 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Step into the role of Licensed Vocational Nurse, to impact one of Houston's resourceful public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform direct care in a mobile team setting and will travel to and from vaccine and testing sites located throughout Harris County to administer age-appropriate vaccines.
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of CDC-recommended vaccines and administer age-appropriate immunizations
- Interview clients and document medical and psychosocial information in the electronic medical records
- Administer immunizations and testing services, vital signs, patient records, etc.
- Participate in performing quality assurance and check on lab specimens for transport
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Qualifications
- A current and valid Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification with the State of Texas is required
- 1+ years as a direct care nurse is required; experience working with mobile units is highly preferred
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certifications are required
- EMR: Epic experience is required
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access on and off Highway 59/69 with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Long-term assignment with the possibility of being hired full-time after an undetermined amount of time
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 an hour
If you have experience as an LVN and want to take your career to the next level, submit your resume today and see where this opportunity can take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.