The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77036 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-04-29 Industry: Nursing Job Number: OG66109216
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $30 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Services
Want to work for an acclaimed public health organization? Team1Medical is partnering with Harris County Public Health Department to hire a Licensed Vocational Nurse who can provide direct care for incoming refugees arriving from Afghanistan, Cuba, and Ukraine. Whether it be now or later today, this is your chance to help create a positive impact in the refugee community. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Licensed Vocational Nurse Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of CDC-recommended vaccines and administer age-appropriate immunizations.
- Administer immunization, testing services, vital signs, patient histories, etc.
- Perform quality assurance and check on lab specimens and prepare for transportation.
- Assist midlevel providers and physicians by tracking and monitoring abnormal lab results and rescheduling lapsed appointments.
- Protect the confidentiality of patient information.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of LVN experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility is required.
- Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse with the State of Texas
- EMR: Epic experience is preferred
- Must have a Valid TX Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Long-term assignment with the possibility of full-time employment after an undetermined amount of time
- Be a part of a mission to promote illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 an hour
If you are an LVN seeking an opportunity to make an optimistic impact in the community - Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.