Licensed Vocational Nurse
Kerrville, TX 78028 US
- Perform basic and advanced routine and non-routine nursing tasks to promote the health of the individuals.
- Collect specimens for lab work and perform health screenings.
- Perform technical nursing procedures according to facility and state regulations.
- Provide direction and assistance with on-the-job training to others, such as newly hired LVNs and direct care staff.
- Evaluate nursing intervention outcomes and provide input to other staff members of the healthcare team.
- Assist the RNs with the implementation of protocols, procedures, and programs to improve the overall health and safety of the staff and individuals.
- A Current and Valid Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification with the State of Texas is required.
- A minimum of 1+ years as a direct care nurse is required; a Change nurse or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience in hospital acute care, LTCs, community clinics, public health, etc., is required.
- A Valid Photo ID and a current American Heart Association CPR certification is required.
- COVID-19 vaccination and negative PPD test results are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- The work schedule will be flexible and open to the opportunity of working 8 or 12 hours shifts, doubles, and even block scheduling.
- Work with a healthcare organization known worldwide for its research and advancements in healthcare.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll for medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PTO plans, backup care for family, and 401k programs!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!