Step into the role of Licensed Vocational Nurse to impact one of Powell's versatile multi-specialty clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will perform advanced vocational nursing work. Don’t miss this chance to join a dynamic and innovative team of dedicated hard workers committed to servicing the Powell community.
Submit your application to become an LVN with this renowned and innovative hospital organization and see where this opportunity can take you!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $35.00 - $40.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Powell, WY, with close access to Alternate 14 and various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- Specialty: Hospital
Your New Role:
Join a leading hospital organization in the Powell area. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse, you will administer age-appropriate medications, collect specimens for lab work, perform health screenings and technical nursing procedures, and provide on-the-job nursing instruction and training for new LVNs.
Work Schedule: Times and Days will vary based on your flexibility to work nights and weekends
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is required
- A Valid and Current LVN License and ability to practice in Wyoming is required
- Previous experience in community clinics, public health, etc. is preferred
- A Valid Photo ID and current American Heart Association CPR certification is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its simple and straightforward healthcare directly to the patients. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Upon hiring, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package, including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacations, and more!
Ready to take the next step toward career fulfillment as a Licensed Vocational Nurse with a renowned multi-specialty practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.